Join Sappience as a Citizen Developer (Power Platform App Maker)
Sappience is looking for a Citizen Developer (Power Platform App Maker) with deep knowledge of Microsoft products, business logic, and the desire to scale an enterprise Low-Code solution for companies in various asset-intensive industries.
We are creators of the Low-Code Asset Management and Digital Twins solution – Asset Insider. It bolsters asset-intensive companies of all sizes to provide optimal management and optimization for the asset lifecycle. Sappience is a Microsoft Preferred Power Apps Partner and a Microsoft Gold Partner in the areas of Application Integration and Application Development, delivering business solutions for customers and partners across the globe – from Australia to North America.
Become part of our vibrant, creative, and disciplined team. Influence the continuous improvement of Asset Insider and the customer onboarding processes. Embrace the opportunity for career growth in the innovative professional niches of Low-Code Development and Digital Twins (Management).
Citizen Developer (Power Platform App Maker): Professional experience and skills we are looking for
- Experience in building Microsoft Power Platform solutions, including Power Automate (Microsoft Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, or Office 365/Dynamics 365/SharePoint Online. Or experience with any other Low-Code platform (e.g., Mendix, OutSystems).
- 1-3 years of Biz/Tech experience in customization and/or implementation of any Core or Line of Business (LoB) software like ERP/SCM/MES/APS/EAM or other niche applications (from a vendor or a customer side).
- Understanding of project delivery methodologies for product development and/or implementation of enterprise software solutions.
- Someone who thrives through self-direction has an entrepreneurial spirit and does not wait for a micromanager to tell them what to do each day.
- A professional who allocates and utilizes their time efficiently and mindfully
- Desire and passion for building and implementing software without traditional development tools and knowledge.
- Knowledge of (Enterprise) Asset Management and Supply Chain management processes; the Digital Twins concept and associated technologies is a great advantage.
Bonus points if you have:
- Any valid Microsoft certificate related to Power Platform, Dynamics 365, or Azure.
- Proven Competency or Certificates related to Supply Chain and/or Asset Management
- Vast experience in implementation of other Enterprise Asset Management tools or Digital Twins technologies
Professional language proficiency:
Fluent in English and Bulgarian – speaking and writing skills. Other languages are a plus.
Responsibilities of the Citizen Developer. Your typical day at the (home)office
In your role as a Citizen Developer, you will actively participate in the building and deployment of Asset Insider as well as working on customer projects using the Power Platform and Azure. You will work side by side with large organizations from different locations around the world. All of this with our mission to empower our customers in their journey through the Digital Renaissance.
- Deployment and implementation of Sappience SaaS product – Asset Insider, based on Microsoft Power Platform.
- Build and upgrade Asset Insider – UI/UX, modules, features, extensions.
- Create documentation and provide support and maintenance for your app developments.
- Design, create and deploy custom connectors and APIs using Low-Code technologies.
- Create user guides and tutorials and deliver pieces of training to customers for Asset Insider and the Power Platform.
- Develop and implement custom Low-Code features and solutions with the team based on custom client requirements.
- Keep up with the current and upcoming industry-, business domain-, and technology trends.
- Be active in the constant improvement approach – in personal- and company-wise aspects.
Personality traits and team culture
Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills. Leveraging common sense to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Someone who is relying on logical thinking and strategic vision in decision-making. Relentless about delivering quality products and services to the stakeholders on time and budget.
Can you recognize yourself in this description? In Sappience, you will meet dedicated and loyal teammates with whom you can share this work ethic and:
- A genuine curiosity.
- A positive ‘can-do attitude.
- Team spirit and respectfulness.
- Excellent time and task management.
- The ability to take ownership, responsibility and demonstrate self-initiative.
As a part of our team at Sappience, you get an opportunity to directly impact the creation and implementation of the next-generation Low-Code business solutions in a growing B2B SaaS startup. How does this translate into activities? You will:
- Be able to attend a wide range of professional training, events, and memberships in world-renowned companies/associations.
- Be part of constantly improving Center of Excellence.
- Take the lead in the development and application of the latest technologies on the market.
- Attend Microsoft training, workshops, conferences, and many more as a Microsoft Preferred Partner.
- Participate in world-renowned associations and cross-industry projects.
- Get together with the team for team building activities, game nights (Xbox, play station, board games), and lots of fun.
- Work from home as well as from the office (hybrid workplace).
- Additional health insurance.
- +1 additional paid holiday after 2-years in the company.
How to apply for the Citizen Developer (Power Platform App Maker)
Apply to become part of Sappience by sending your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to the position of Citizen Developer.