Join Sappience as a Creative Marketing Specialist
Sappience is looking for a Creative Marketing Specialist
We enable asset-intensive enterprises to reimagine Asset Management through Low-Code development and the Digital Twins. We provide them with a single solution – Asset Insider – to establish a 360-degree view at every stage of the asset lifecycle. As a Microsoft Preferred Power Apps Partner and a Microsoft Gold Partner in the areas of Application Integration and Application Development, we also bring the value of Low-Code to customers and partners across the globe – from India to North America.
Join our vibrant and disciplined team and scale up the inbound and direct sales engines through content marketing and creative brand development. Grow professionally in the innovative niches of Low-Code Development and Digital Twins Management.
Professional experience and skills we seek
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, brand building, and/or sales for B2B solutions
- Preferably with core or line of business software like ERP/CRM/EAM or other niche cloud-based applications.
- Ability to create and organize the execution of effective plans for producing and distributing content
- Creating concise, engaging content sticking to basic SEO best practices, proofreading rules, and formatting methods.
- Working with a Content Management System (CMS), a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), and other basic marketing tools
- Understanding the basics of communication strategy and media planning
- Capable of envisioning awareness and lead-generation campaigns across several channels
- Producing original content for social media
- A well-organized person who isn’t afraid to experiment with creative ideas
Bonus point if you have:
- Knowledge in industrial digital transformation, new-age industrial technologies (e.g., IoT, Digital Twins), business process automation, etc.
- A knack for envisioning/conceptualizing/making engaging design materials (e.g., article banners, social media images, email banners, etc.)
In your day-to-day work, you will require proficient speaking and writing skills in English and Bulgarian. Other languages are a plus.
A day in the life of a Creative Marketing Specialist in Sappience
In your role as a Creative Marketing Specialist, you will participate in building the direct sales channel and the inbound marketing engine for Sappience and Asset Insider positioning. Together we will:
- Implement and build a content marketing strategy
- Prepare comprehensive and thematic plans and strategies for entering target markets, through content creation and theme campaigns (example: https://connect.sappience.digital/asset-insider-microsoft-dynamics-365).
- Position the brand and the product by actively creating different content formats
- Write, analyze, and optimize content
- Develop a social network community through organic content (you can explore more on our page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sappience)
- Enforce the advanced vision of the brand in the main communication channels
- Work closely with Marketing, RnD, and Delivery roles to enable the successful go-to-market for Asset Insider
- Monitor holistic campaign results to evaluate marketing plan objectives
What are the job benefits?
- Work with the latest tools and technologies.
- Attend Microsoft training, workshops, conferences, and many more as a Microsoft Preferred Partner.
- Participate in world-renowned associations and cross-industry projects.
- Get together with the team for team building activities, game nights (Xbox, play station, board games), and lots of fun.
- Work from home as well as from the office (hybrid workplace).
- Additional health insurance.
- +1 additional paid holiday after 2-years in the company
Become a part of the Sappience team as a Creative Marketing Specialist to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact. Apply for this position by sending your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.