Join Sappience as a Business Analyst & Project Coordinator
Sappience is looking for a Business Analyst & Project Coordinator
- We are looking for a professional who will be one of the engineers of project success for Sappience and Asset Insider and our customers.
- The Business Analyst & Project Coordinator will take up on product development and projects delivery.
What you’ll do
- Work on exciting internal and external projects in asset-intensive industries to establish Digital Twins solutions on the market.
- Create the “Project DNA” documentation for new or improved Asset Insider features as part of the RnD practices of the company or customer’s implementation projects.
- Plan and monitor the project execution. Coordinate the team activities between Business Requirement and Quality Testing.
- Define business requirements for new product features and engage in the modelling stage.
- Conduct Quality Assurance of new and improved features.
- Bravely participate in the Project Board (a.k.a Steering Committee) and communicate with RnD or customer stakeholders.
- Guide customers on how to adopt best practices, out-of-the-box features, and software capabilities.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3+ years of experience in business consulting and analysis or implementation of core or Line of Business (LoB) software (e.g., ERP, CSM, MES, EAM, and other niche applications).
- Excellent business process analysist, systematic thinker, task coordinator, and outstanding organizer.
- Demonstrated ability to define business processes and create business requirements for complete software solution, module, or specific feature.
- A person who can build the bridge between Business and IT and make them work together.
- Knowledge of best practices in one or more of the following areas: asset management, supply chain management, manufacturing planning and execution, maintenance.
- Deep understanding of business analysis technics and business process modelling approaches.
- Capable of working with Business Process Management tools and Project & Task Management solutions.
- Validated passing of training or certification related to business analyst and process management (Six Sigma, Object Management Group (OMG) BPM, APICS, ITIL, etc.)
- Any experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps / Power Automate)
- Industry knowledge in Telco, Utilities, Manufacturing, Energy, Transport, and Logistics.
What are the job benefits?
- Work with the latest tools and technologies.
- Attend Microsoft training, workshops, conferences, and many more as a Microsoft Preferred Partner.
- Participate in world-renowned associations and cross-industry projects.
- Get together with the team for team building activities, game nights (Xbox, play station, board games), and lots of fun.
- Work from home as well as from the office (hybrid workplace).
- Additional health insurance.
- +1 additional paid holiday after 2-years in the company
Become a part of our team as a Business Analyst & Project Coordinator! Apply for this position by sending your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sappience is a Low-Code product company helping asset-intensive companies across the world to establish a 360-degree control over every stage of the asset lifecycle. By harnessing the strengths of both Low-Code development and Digital Twins, we give you the single tool to establish full data transparency, deeper business insights, and increased asset efficiency.