Join Sappience as a Technical Content Creator
Sappience is looking for a Technical Content Creator [SaaS product]
- We are seeking a technical writer to join our team. You will ensure customers realize value from Asset Insider by writing and publishing user documentation that is clear, concise, and accurate.
- A sound experience with enterprise SaaS products and a passion for creating technical content will serve you in your day-to-day tasks.
Scope of role
As an advocate of users of Asset Insider, you will:
- Dive deep into the details of and around the product and articulate them in a clear, concise, and illustrated manner.
- Achieve and maintain consistency across documentation as per brand guidelines and key messaging.
Specifically, your role will be to produce conceptual and procedural content for internal and in-product support directory, installation guides, and technical manuals to support the adoption of Asset Insider.
What You’ll Do
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of the product and the related services.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation and work closely with the RnD and marketing teams to facilitate product adoption with Feature Reviews, Onboarding Guides, Help Documentation, Troubleshooting Guides, Training Manuals, Release Notes, and other documentation.
- Participate and contribute to documentation development activities from estimation, planning & scheduling through to product rollout.
- Create and update long- and short-term content schedules. Meet the deadlines and prioritize and work on several projects in parallel.
- Obtain feedback from internal and external customers and use it to improve the depth and quality of the technical documentation.
- Work closely with the creative teams to represent the content in the most suitable visual format
What are we looking for?
- 2+ plus years of writing experience for SaaS products for business-user and developer audiences
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content
- Be able to document aspects from scratch or from SME inputs
- Ability to identify issues, challenges, and gaps associated with the content
- Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high quality product collaterals
- Passion for technology, communication, and a strong understanding of the industry and the organization’s mission
- Expertise with industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a distributed team
- Good understanding of software solutions and computer systems
- Knowledge of single-sourcing
- Engineering background in IT or Computer Science
- Familiarity with APIs, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power Platform
- Hands on experience with documentation and automation tools
- Hands on experience with version control tools
- Experience content repurposing
- Familiarity with HTML
What are the job benefits?
- Work with the latest tools and technologies.
- Attend Microsoft training, workshops, conferences, and many more as a Microsoft Preferred Partner.
- Participate in world-renowned associations and cross-industry projects.
- Get together with the team for team building activities, game nights (Xbox, play station, board games), and lots of fun.
- Work from home as well as from the office (hybrid workplace).
- Additional health insurance.
- +1 additional paid holiday after 2-years in the company
Become a part of the Sappience team as a Technical Content Creator to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact. Apply for this position by sending your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sappience is a Low-Code product company helping asset-intensive companies across the world to establish a 360-degree control over every stage of the asset lifecycle. By harnessing the strengths of both Low-Code development and Digital Twins, we give you the single tool to establish full data transparency, deeper business insights, and increased asset efficiency.