Streamline the supply chain. Create outstanding maintenance practices. Maintain a current budget. Automate depreciation. At every stage of the asset lifecycle – from demand to disposal. It is all possible by integrating Asset Insider and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The best way to plan, service and report on your critical assets
Asset Insider is based on the Microsoft Power Platform, which makes its integration with Dynamics 365 Business Central feel like home. The Asset Lifecycle Management process runs seamlessly between Asset Insider and Dynamics 365 Business Central, with the two systems exchanging data all the time.
This integration enables you to keep track of asset inventory, manage the supply and demand for operational assets, and automate the related financial operations:
- End-to-end operations support: Automate legacy operations and switch from being reactive to challenged, to proactively overcoming them before they have even occurred.
- +800 pre-built connectors: Integrate Asset Insider with any system of record. Centralize data streams to obtain a clear understanding of specific asset parameters.
- Implement, understand, utilize: Align people, technologies, and processes to get more added value from assets. Enhance the ROI from Asset Insider with fast configuration and integration quality.
- Security and compliance: Get enterprise-level security with built-in customizable settings ensuring data is backed up and protected.
- Adapt it to your way of doing business: Asset Insider gives you dozens of out of the box features and the freedom to customize the solution with the Power Platform to fit your requirements.
Sappience provides clients across industries with an integrated solution for optimizing and automating end-to-end EAM processes, and our partners – with the opportunity to differentiate among competitors and delight their customers.
Gain valuable business insights today with Asset Insider and Dynamics 365 Business Central
Download the whitepaper and see how integrating Asset Insider with Dynamics 365 Business Central provides automated data distribution for maintaining accurate asset operations.