With the global market trends influencing the adoption and fast pace of digital transformation, more than 70% of companies either have adopted a new asset management approach or are developing one to take advantage of Industry 4.0 technologies (ZDNET).
This eBook will guide you from establishing an advanced asset management strategy up to the actual application of the Digital Twins technology. We go over the fundamental layer of Enterprise Asset Management and advance towards the application of various technologies in daily operations.
The eBook consists of 6-chapters. The first four introduce the Asset Management principles, models, and main terms. They describe the industry standards (ISO and PAS) and provide a framework for their adoption. You will get to know the leading trends in the field of EAM. Finally, you will dive deep into the topic of the Digital Twin technology.
By the end of the sixth chapter, you will have the knowledge to:
- Build and manage asset management systems
- Set up an advanced asset management strategy
- Deploy technology solutions such as the Digital Twins in your enterprise
- Understand how to align and operate assets and people to meet your goals
- Come up with tactics to reduce the total cost of ownership and extend the asset lifecycle